As a business owner, you know that protecting your business should the unexpected happen is one of the stresses you face.
Business insurance is made up of a number of individual sections that can be combined to form one insurance policy.
These sections include:
• Damage by fire and other perils, such as storm, flood, malicious damage and the like
• Public and products liability
• Accidental damage, both inside and outside of the business
• Business interruption: loss of profits due to fire and other perils
• Glass breakage
• Goods in transit
• Many other forms of insurance
Through our discussions, we can tailor a package that meets your needs now, as well as providing you with an annual checkup to ensure that the cover you currently have still meets your needs in the future.